Ph.D Program (Chinese-taught)
1. Non-Chinese citizen
2. Age below 40 years old and in good health
3. Bachelor & Master Degree diplomas and transcripts
4. HSK4 180 or above for Sciences & Technology, Economics & Management
HSK5 180 or above for Chinese, Foreign Languages, Humanities & Social Sciences
5. Two recommendation letters from associated professors or above
6. Study plan (on less than 800 words in English or Chinese)
Ph.D Program Major List
November 1 to ought to complete the application before the end of June
1. Upload the online application at http://iso.dlut.edu.cn
2. Upload the following documents in the online application system, one photo, bachelor & Master degree certificates, transcripts and recommendation letters issued by associated professors or above, and study plan (no less than 800 words in Chinese or English), Financial Certification, Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction, Physical Examination Form and passport copy.
3. Applicants once admitted, the Admission Notice, the Application for Entry Form (JW202) and Physical Examination Form will be sent to the enrolled applicants, who could apply for an entry visa to China by presenting the above-mentioned documents, personal passports and the Physical Examination Records to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their respective countries.