Bachelor Program (English-taught)
1. Non-Chinese citizen
2. Age between 18 to 25 years old and in good health
3. High School diploma and transcript
4. TOEFL (Score 80 or above) or IELTS (Score 5.5 or above) Certificate, or English-Medium certification issued by graduated high school, applicants from countries where English is the official language are exempt from proof of English language proficiency
* Applicant under age 18 must have a guardian who lives in Dalian.
Bachelor Program Major List (English-taught)
November 1 to ought to complete the application before the end of June
1. Upload the online application at http://iso.dlut.edu.cn
2. Upload the following documents in the online application system, one photo, TOEFL or IELTS Certificate, or English-Medium certification issued by graduated high school, diploma of high school, school transcript, Financial Certification, Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction, Physical Examination Form and passport copy.
3. Applicants once admitted, the Admission Notice, the Application for Entry Form (JW202) and Physical Examination Form will be sent to the enrolled applicants, who could apply for an entry visa to China by presenting the above-mentioned documents, personal passports and the Physical Examination Records to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their respective countries.