Bachelor Program (Chinese-taught)
1. Non-Chinese citizen
2. Age between 18 to 25 years old and in good health
3. High School diploma and transcript
4. HSK4-180 or above for Sciences & Technology, Economics & Management
HSK5-180 or above for Chinese, Foreign Languages, Humanities & Social Sciences
* Applicant under age 18 must have a guardian who lives in Dalian.
本科专业课程简介-Brief Introduction on Bachelor Majors.docx
Checking List for DUT Bachelor Degree Application-Self-supported.pdf
* Some bachelor majors are 5-year programs.
November 1 to ought to complete the application before the end of June
1. Upload the online application at http://iso.dlut.edu.cn
2. Upload the following documents in the online application system, one photo, HSK certificate, diploma of high school, school transcript, Financial Certification, Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction, Physical Examination Form and passport copy.
3. Applicants once admitted, the Admission Notice, the Application for Entry Form (JW202) and Physical Examination Form will be sent to the enrolled applicants, who could apply for an entry visa to China by presenting the above-mentioned documents, personal passports and the Physical Examination Records to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their respective countries.