Chinese Language (Business) Major (Bachelor Program)
This major is a four-year degree program, and it emphasizes the practical use of Chinese in international enterprise management. The international students are expected to have a command of Chinese knowledge and skills which are required in business and trade. This program aims to cultivate advanced and applied talents in Chinese to meet the needs of the international market.
1. Non-Chinese citizen
2. Age between 18 to 25 years old and in good health
3. High School diploma and transcript
4. HSK4 180 or above or Chinese Language Learning Certification (six months or above) and Transcript
*Study experience in universities at home and aboard for half year or above and pass the entrance examination, can study from first Year in Spring Semester with HSK4-200 (or above)
*Study experience in universities at home and aboard for one year or above and pass the entrance examination, can study from Second Year in Spring/Autumn Semester with HSK4-220 (or above)
*Study experience in universities at home and aboard for two years or above and pass the entrance examination, can study from Third Year in Autumn Semester with HSK5-220 (or above)
* Applicant under age 18 must have a guardian who lives in Dalian.
Before July 10, 2016
1. Upload the online application at http://iso.dlut.edu.cn
2. Upload the following documents in the online application system, one photo, HSK certificate, diploma of high school, school transcript, and passport copy.
3. Applicants once admitted, the Admission Notice, the Application for Entry Form (JW202) and Physical Examination Form will be sent to the enrolled applicants, who could apply for an entry visa to China by presenting the above-mentioned documents, personal passports and the Physical Examination Records to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their respective countries.
The excellent candidate can apply for Dalian Government Scholarship.