Tips for prevention and control of pneumonia caused by new coronavirus infection
Dear teachers and students,
The recent outbreak of pneumonia caused by new coronavirus infection has spread which needs us to pay close attention to and strengthen safety precautions.
Warm tips: We should attach great importance to the evolution of the diseases,master basic knowledge of disease prevention and jointly create a healthy and peaceful working and living environment. In order to work together to prevent common infectious diseases, here are some tips:
1. From now on, all teachers and students will suspend business trips and internships as well as other activities in Wuhan, Hubei.
二、近两周内去过武汉或在武汉转机、经停和转车的师生员工，回来后在家办公、学习，医学规定的 14 天潜伏期结 束后身体状况正常可回到学校。
2. Teachers and students who have been to Wuhan in the last two weeks or had a connection, stopover or transfer in Wuhan should work and study at home. You can return to work and study if your condition is normal after the 14-day incubation period prescribed by medical regulations.
三、春节期间，武汉籍教师尽量留在大连，不要回武汉。如有特殊情况回武汉探亲的，回连后务必在家自行隔离，医学规定的 14 天潜伏期结束后身体状况正常可回到学校。
3. During the Spring Festival, the teachers of Wuhan nationality should stay in Dalian as much as possible, and do not return to Wuhan.If you return to Wuhan to visit relatives under special circumstances, you must isolate yourself at home after reconnecting.You can return to school after your 14-day incubation period has expired.
4. Wuhan students must do their best in accordance with the relevant requirements of the national and local governments.The students should avoid going out and cooperate with epidemic prevention and control. No fever or cough before returning to school;Symptoms such as cough must be contacted with the advisor in advance and can only return to school after getting permission;If you have fever, cough, etc., you should go to the local prescribed medical institution immediately.You can contact the advisor after recovery and return to school with permission.
5. If you have been in contact with people in Wuhan and other places where the outbreak occurred or have been to the outbreak area, it is still recommended to isolate yourself at home to ensure safety, even if there are no obvious symptoms.
6. Once symptoms such as fever, dry cough, fatigue, and dyspnea occur, you must attach great importance to visiting regular hospitals in a timely manner. You must isolate yourself if there are people infected nearby to reduce the chance of infection.
7. Reasonably arrange holidays and daily life, and try to avoid crowded people and local activities; wearing a mask when going out by subway, bus and other public transport, change your coat and wash your hands when you get home;
8. Promote awareness of hygiene and health, strengthen physical exercise, work regularly, pay attention to prevention;Keep warm in the cold and improve your immunity; pay attention to home or indoor ventilation to strengthen the air circulation to reduce the number of viruses in the air, thereby reducing the probability of infection.
Items to be observed for home isolation:
1. Vital signs: changes in body temperature, breathing, pulse, and blood pressure;
2. Whether there are clinical manifestations such as cold, cough, expectoration, and fatigue;
3. If you have the second symptom, wear a mask to see a doctor of a tertiary hospital.
4. Ensure that windows are open and ventilated in the home, and the environment is clean.
5.居家隔离 14 天后，身体无异样，解除隔离。
5. After 14 days of isolation at home, there is no abnormality in the body, and the isolation is lifted.
As for the new coronavirus, you don't have to be too panic, please the teachers and students to understand the official announcement in time, scientifically grasp the relevant knowledge, and do the daily protection measures.Do not believe rumors, do not spread rumors, let us control and prevent the virus together to have a stable and peaceful Chinese New Year!
Wish the teachers and students of the school a happy Spring Festival, good health and good luck!
Committee of the Dalian University of Technology
Dalian University of Technology
2020 年 1 月 22 日
January 22, 2020