According to the "Administrative Procedures for the Online Teaching Program of the International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship (for Trial Implementation)" issued by the Center for Language Education and Cooperation of the Ministry of Education in 2021 June, Dalian University of Technology (DUT) plans to continue the DUT Online Chinese Teaching Program of the International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship in 2022 spring semester. The program uses online teaching methods to provide overseas Chinese learners with opportunities to continue learning. Students selected by the Center will be awarded the International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship qualification. The tuition fees will be supported by the Center for Language Education and Cooperation. Eligible international students are welcome to apply for the program. The application conditions and material requirements are as follows:
All applicants shall be
a) Non-Chinese citizens
b) In good physical and mental condition, well performed both academically and behaviorally
c) Aspired to take future careers on the teaching or international promotion of Chinese language
d) Between the ages of 16-35 on September 1st, 2021.
1. Online Scholarship Program for One-Semester Study
u Start Time: 2022 spring semester.
u Application Requirement: Applicants shall hold the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) report (no specific requirements for levels and scores)
2. Online Scholarship Program for One-Academic-Year Study
u Start Time: 2022 spring semester.
u Application Requirement: Applicants shall have a minimum score of 180 on the HSK test (Level 3). Priority will be given to applicants who provide an HSKK test score.
3. Short-term Online Training Program
u Start Time: Before applying, you need to contact the host institutions. The host institution will apply to the Center for Language Education and Cooperation for approval in advance. The enrollment time can be flexibly arranged.
u Application Requirement: The number of applicants for the short-term online training should be no less than 15, and the training period should be no less than 4 weeks. The target group is Chinese learners or local Chinese teachers. The training content includes Chinese language and Chinese language and literature.
III. APPLICATION MATERIALS
1. Digital photo;
2. A scanned copy of passport photo page;
3. Notarized highest education diploma or official proof of student status and transcript;
4. A scanned copy of HSK test score reports (within the two-year validity). (If you have the HSKK test score report, please attach it as well.)
5. Study plan (please introduce your Chinese learning background, study plan and goals in Chinese)
IV. APPLICATION PROCEDURE
1. Please fill in the “APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM” in the attachment and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your application materials. If the application materials are up to standard, DUT will guide the applicants to formally register in the Dalian University of Technology International Student Online Application Website (http://iso.dlut.edu.cn). Please register for an individual application account, fill in the form and submit the application materials online.
2. Our university is responsible for reviewing the admission qualifications of applicants and recommending scholarship candidates to the center based on merit. The center is responsible for organizing reviews, awarding and giving the admission results. Our university will issue admission notices to scholarship recipients. For any questions regarding the application process, please contact us (email@example.com).
School of International Education of Dalian University of Technology