The "Outstanding international students’ scholarship" aims to motivate students in China to study hard and strive to for better future. The relevant selections and recommendations are hereby notified as follows:
First, the scholarship contents:
There are three open places for undergraduate and graduate students (including scholarship students and self-supporting students). The process is that the department is in charge of preliminary examination. The school recommends candidates and the CSC will arrange experts to review the academic and research capabilities of candidates..
1) The second or higher grade undergraduate and graduate students (including scholarship students and self-supporting students). Following students are not included: Students graduating in 2016 ，Students who applied for study extension, the exchange students, and students who are not in school due to internships or suspension, etc. in 2016/2017 school year.
2) Excellent academic performance, with strong learning and research skills.
3) Friendly to China, outstanding performance in china.
4) Law-abiding, physical and mental health and overall development.
5) Actively participate in various sports activities or social practice activities; outstanding deeds are preferred.
Third, reward standard:
Provide a one-time award (undergraduate students 15000 RMB / student, graduate students 30000 RMB / student ).
Fourth, application methods:
1 online application
Applicants are required to log into the online registration information platform of the Secretariat of the CSC for Studying in China () and submit the electronic information. .
2 paper application materials
Following materials are required to be submitted with application.
1) Applicants need to fill the "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form" (please download the form from the CSC’s website);
3) The original study certificate;
4) Personal statement (including the applicant's learning, scientific research achievements, awards and superior evaluation, taking part in cultural activities, social practice and overall evaluation of performance in China);
5) Recommendation letter (for graduate students);
6) Other supporting materials which can reflect the learning, research, awards etc.
Fifth, review procedures and requirements:
1) Applicants log into the online registration information platform of the Secretariat of the CSC for Studying in China () and submit to the online application by June 16, 2016, 11:30am.
2) Review by School of International Education on June 16th, in the afternoon.
3) Publication of review results from June 16th to 18th.
4) Report to the CSC on June 19, 2016.
Teacher Fu (graduate affairs), Teacher Zhang (undergraduate affairs)
Telephone: 84770162 Address: Office 124 of SIE