Master Program (English-taught)
1. Non-Chinese citizen
2. Age below 35 years old and in good health
3. Bachelor Degree diploma and transcript
4. TOEFL (Score 80 or above) or IELTS Certificate (Score 5.5 or above), or English-Medium certification issued by graduated university,
applicants from countries where English is the official language are exempt from proof of English language proficiency.
5. Two recommendation letters from associated professors or above
6. Study plan (on less than 800 words in English or Chinese)
Master Program Major List (English-taught)
November 1 to ought to complete the application before the end of June
1. Upload the online application at http://iso.dlut.edu.cn
2. Upload the following documents in the online application system, one photo, TOEFL or IELTS Certificate, or English-Medium certification issued by graduated university, bachelor degree certificate and transcript, recommendation letters issued by associated professors or above, and study plan (no less than 800 words in Chinese or English), Financial Certification, Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction, Physical Examination Form and passport copy.
3. Applicants once admitted, the Admission Notice, the Application for Entry Form (JW202) and Physical Examination Form will be sent to the enrolled applicants, who could apply for an entry visa to China by presenting the above-mentioned documents, personal passports and the Physical Examination Records to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their respective countries.